Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I really am still alive

Can't believe it's been over a month since I've posted. I have been back for a few weeks now, but there's been such a hodgepodge of funny things going on that I've been falling into bed each night saying I've got to get on my blog. Now I'm waiting for my uniform to dry so that I can iron it for tomorrow's big meeting and I finally thought that this will be the perfect time to post. The Arizona trip was a blast - I'm going to try to post a few pix from it - simply beautiful out there. The following weekend we ended up going to Charlotte, North Carolina, and back, in two days, with a truck full of people - what a hoot. Then last weekend was drill and that is always a ton of fun and activity. Today is the first day in over a month that I've taken time to slow down and breathe. It's been a heck of a ride but I can't complain a bit. Life is good - hectic and stressful - but good!

No comments: