Saturday, November 3, 2007

somethin's gotta give

I keep saying I'm going to update more often and I've got the best of intentions but this has been a helluva spring, summer and fall. Fall really is one of my favorite times of the year and this has been no exception, but I tell ya what - when it rains it pours. I won't be depressing with all of the details but suffice it to say that this past month has once again been challenging with friends and family in the hospital, friends and family passing away suddenly, cold and the flu for me (I know, I'm a whiner - I admit - I don't do "sick" well - hahaha - that's funny sick well) anyway, it's been difficult to post when I've been so down. I know though that I've always got a lot to be thankful for, and even in the midst of all of this, I know, truly know, that that is the case. So, with that said, Happy November - let's enjoy what's left of those beautiful leaves on the trees, and may this be a happy and healthy month for all (and a month of more posts for me) :-)

No comments: