Sunday, March 23, 2008

He Is Risen

Happy Easter! The snow is slowly melting but we got a "punch" Friday night. It was some heavy stuff too but it sure was pretty! I remember a few Easters in my lifetime where it snowed and I remember a few where it was almost hot. Either way, the ham is in the oven and the house smells great - Yum Yum!

It was another busy week but last weekend was great! Last Sunday we went to see Mark's daughter Heather at BGSU - we had lunch at EasyStreet Cafe. I LOVE that place! We used to go there all the time when I went to BG and it was like returning home. Heather showed us her apartment - very nice - and she seems to be really enjoying school. I can't believe she's almost done with her first year already!

Mark and I then headed over to Levis Commons in Perrysburg to meet up with Mom and my niece Staci. She had surprised us by flying in on Friday to spend the weekend with the Folks. We met at Books A Million - love that place too! Then we went to Johnny Rockets for an early dinner. Yep, we did a lot of eating that day - that always makes me happy!

No comments: