Saturday, April 21, 2007

Coach's Autograph


Coach's Autograph
Originally uploaded by kruzer69.

As if the trip weren't perfect enough, I was flying back last evening from Phoenix to Chicago and I had had a few beers at the airport (imagine that). Anyway, there was only about an hour left in the flight and I was sitting towards the front of the airplane. They allowed us to use the first class restrooms and guess who I saw when I returned? Yep, Mike Ditka! I went back to my seat and was all excited. The guy in the row in front of me said he'd been at the gate for a few hours before the flight. That guy got his autograph and a picture with him. See, if I hadn't had that last beer in the bar, I'd have probably been able to "meet" him and get a picture with him. Arghh - I have to pay more attention when I'm traveling. Well, since I'm the HUGEST Bear's fan, I called for the flight attendant and asked if he'd have Coach sign my business card. He DID!!!!!! Too Cool!

I'm a happy girl --- didn't get home 'til 2:15am so I'm very jet-lagged and somewhat "out of it", but I'm a very happy girl!

No comments: