Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sisters Laughing


Sisters Laughing
Originally uploaded by kruzer69.

As if class wasn't fun enough, my Sister was able to come to Phoenix for a few days. We visited with her friends Erin and JD and ate at all ALL the best restaurants. This was in front of Pizzeria Bianco - the BEST pizza place EVER! Oprah has even been there. We also had the absolute BEST Mexican food EVER at Los Dos Molino's - Yummy! And check out this place:

(I linked it this time - I think)


http://thefarmatsouthmountain.com/


It's a working Farm that has the coolest restaurants and gift shop - it's Awesome! Spending the evenings with Lisa and her friends was absolutely the most fun and relaxing time I've had in a long time. What neat people!

I wonder how many more superlatives I can use in these posts???

No comments: