Monday, August 27, 2007

OK I give . . .

It just took me about an hour to get to this page. I have to break down and move from dial up. Don't laugh - I just hate change, but this is getting ridiculous. A two minute you tube video takes an hour to download - I can't take it anymore! By the time I got to this page, I forgot what I was gonna post about - curses - oh, I was going to upload a killer picture but that would take 'til Wednesday so instead I'll just complain about something . . . . I'm so tired now that I'm even too tired to complain - that's bad.

Well, I could complain because it's Monday, but actually it was a kinda nice one. Some of the big wigs were outta town so it was quiet. Plus, I made it to day one of my turning over a new leaf and trying to get up earlier to take more time for myself in the morning. It was great except I forgot my hat - thankfully Mark brought it in with him. The dog was even surprised that I wasn't rushing him through his "business". We'll see what tomorrow brings.

It was a good weekend - plus we had Thursday and Friday off so it was a nice long one. Spent Saturday with the folks and had a nice shopping excursion and an excellent lunch. We all tried red snapper for the first time - Loved It!

Wonder how long it will take this post to actually post???


No comments: