Sunday, December 9, 2007

Another Pain the Butt Cold

Seems like I just got over a cold and here came another one. I left work early Thursday and didn't even go in on Friday. And I think I bruised a kidney or something from coughing so hard. We had our military drill weekend party yesterday with 500 people packed into our gym. Actually it was a really nice time - hopefully I didn't spread around my sickness to everyone in the room. I noticed that I wasn't the only one with a bright red nose and nasty cough - tis the season!

And, I've got a major breakout of what the dermatologist insists is contact dermatitis - what the heck did I contact? I've been using the same stuff and doing the same routine as always, but now I've got a rash on my arms and on my legs - joy joy! But other than that, I feel Great!

Time to iron the uniforms and prepare for another week of work - I love the weekends but sure dread Mondays . . . .

No comments: