Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Can't believe it



I found a Laurie Doll picture that I'd taken last year but forgotten to post. This is where the name of this blog came from. Grant had named my blog when he got me hooked on blogging back when I was in Iraq. The name came from this creation - yes, a real, not exactly live, Laurie Doll - it truly is a face only a mother could love, but I love it wholeheartedly. Can you believe she was created over 20 years ago? Yep, and she's one of only a few in the entire world. I'm so lucky to have her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That yellowing must be from years of nicotine. :-)

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to email you and they keep getting bounced back. Can you email me please?? I think it would always work as a reply, but I can't start an email conversation with you. The military must not like me. :-(

Anonymous said...

Actually, the picture doesn't do her justice - she's a lot brighter than that in person :-)

Sorry the miltary is being such a pain, but if it makes you feel better, they don't like anybody - haha!