Sunday, December 23, 2007

Last Minute Shopping

Mark and I braved the shops yesterday - gheesh - the traffic was almost worse than the stores . . . we had fun though and stopped at Cheers in the Sandusky mall for a frosty beverage before returning to Port Clinton. Today we are vegging out at the house and boy does it feel good . . . . it's thundering outside and the wind sounds like it might blow the condo over, but it's warm inside and we just finished up some leftovers and are now contemplating watching some of the Browns game - then my Bears play. I hate to watch because I swear that each time I do, I jinx the team, so right now we're watching a Court TV program about a spoiled rotten teenage girl that had someone kill her stepmom - very Christmas-sy - haha.

Don't have to go back to work 'til Thursday - yee ha - gonna post again soon to tell about my surprise . . . .

No comments: