Sunday, December 2, 2007

December Already?

and I'm definitely not ready for Christmas yet, although after a trip to Seagate to see Trans Siberian Orchestra I'm beginning to get in the spirit just a little bit. And I was tickled to see the snow last evening - before I almost fell on my butt taking the dog for a walk in the freezing rain. TSO was AWESOME - every bit as good as when we saw them in Cleveland. This time though, we were only about 11 rows back - far right, but still could see them really well. Everything was spectacular - as Mary Beth from the River said when she introduced them - it was Total Sensory Overload . . . . the drum solo ROCKED - had to put my head down a bit though for fear of a seizure from the bright white lights rolling around about a million miles an hour.





Mark's big birthday was a few Mondays ago, but he wasn't feeling well so we kept it pretty low key. I did decorate his office with a few streamers, a sign and some confetti - he was surprised - I totally didn't know what to get him for his birthday, so I got him a year's subscription to the Port Clinton News Herald --- I know, I know, I'm such a romantic devil :-)





Thanksgiving was delicious - Brandon and Heather came over and Mark cooked a big dinner, turkey, ham, stuffing, green bean casserole, his awesome sweet potatoes, biscuits, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie - oh, and I made deviled eggs - yep - they turned out pretty good if I may say so myself. It's so cool to have a boyfriend who loves to cook and is so good at it - especially because if it were up to me, we'd have a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving!

No comments: