Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mistaken

Well, I hate to admit it, but I was wrong - actually I am wrong so often but this is a cool mistake. I went to the dentist last week, and he looked and looked but said I didn't have a cavity. Here it was only a really embedded popcorn kernel. On one hand I felt like a wussy because I couldn't believe that a popcorn kernel could cause so much pain - on the other hand, I was tickled pink that it wasn't a cavity.

And the other pain in my arse, drill weekend, actually went well too. With a portion of the unit deployed, it was kind of a calm and quiet drill weekend.

The weather has been good, I've been good, and I bought a 1/2 gallon of tofts peanut butter cup ice cream, so I guess I really have nothing to complain about . . . I think this must be a first!

No comments: