Sunday, June 3, 2007

Too Much of a Sweet Tooth

I've got a cavity - I just know it and I don't wanna go to the dentist. I have a really great dentist, Patrick Reineck, and his staff is excellent too; I'm just being a wimp. Thankfully I haven't had a cavity in many years, but I'm being a big wussy because I keep putting off going to have it taken care of. It's getting more and more painful though, so I know I'm going to have to break down and make an appointment. I might as well get it over with this week if I can - I'm already not looking forward to drill weekend this coming weekend - I love seeing everyone, it just makes for a long few weeks without a day off - I know, I know, I've got that government worker mentality going on :-) - if I get the dentist and drill over with this week and weekend, then I can look forward to enjoying another month before I have to drill again. That drill will really be fun - NOT - because we've a Unit Compliance Inspection going on - yippee! I'll really need a beer after that . . .

No comments: