Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weird Week

This week was, well, weird. There were some high highs and low lows, but overall it ended up being kinda neat. I was exhausted after drill, overslept and was late on Thursday for work and had a multitude of issues come up at Camp Perry, but other than that I also took a last-minute trip to Put In Bay on Thursday evening and spent a nice few hours with our friends Patrick and Jane at our favorite place, the Ole Wharf Lounge, last night. Mark had to take a quick trip to Montana for work but returned last night around 7pm. Even though he was only gone for a few days, it was nice to have him back.


I'm looking forward to Father's Day tomorrow - hopefully it won't rain because we're going to attempt to head to Kelley's Island. Mom and Dad say they haven't been there, but I swore we went once when I was young and rode bikes around the island, but maybe it was Put In Bay that we did that. At any rate, it's been a long, long time for them - maybe never - so we're going to check it out if the weather holds. I'm taking my camera and hoping to get some good pictures.


I thought I'd post a few from the other night at the Bay - Tracy, Craig, Bob and Greg - all friends from work, went with me and it was great - not too crowded, no cover charge at the Round House, Paradise Island singing awesome jams and ice cold beers and margaritas. Smooth sailing on the Jet Express too - I'm really glad I went!




No comments: